Click below to learn more:
- Hours and Availability
- More Library Information
Provide print and non-print resources that support the school curriculum.
Help students learn to access, evaluate and document all information sources.
Provide reading guidance.
Encourage a lifelong interest in reading and learning.
- Approximately 14,000 books, 30 magazines, and three daily newspapers.
- Power Library which includes Access PA a statewide interlibrary loan program, EBSCO databases for magazine and newspaper articles, SIRS and net library, a collection of ebooks
- A small video tape collection.
- Thirty computer stations from which to access the Internet if one has returned a signed Acceptable Use Policy.
- The DMS Catalog, World Book Encyclopedia, Gale Junior Reference Collection, Wilson Web, WebFeet Online and Teaching Books .net can each be accessed by clicking on the name of the resource. (See the library staff or the library resource pamphlet for passwords.)
Mrs. Eileen Stauffer, Librarian. Click here to visit her personal website.
Mrs. Peggy Summers, Library Assistant
A dedicated group of volunteer parents.
Hours and Availability
7:40 to 3:10 daily (In the morning, students should report to Home Room first. Students who wish to arrive earlier or stay later than these hours must request a pass from the library staff before the day they wish to visit.)
Students may visit the library with a classroom teacher’s approval at any time during the school day.
Quote for 2/10/2005
Every situation, properly perceived, becomes an opportunity. (Helen Schucman)
115 Rock Raymond Rd
Downingtown, PA 19335
PH: 610.518.0685 FAX:610.518.0726